Mallory L. Fisk
What’s your approach to serving small and midsize businesses?
“It really gets back to starting with the basics: What are you all about, why are you doing this, figuring out their goals and what’s important to them so I can be the most effective in whatever it is they’re engaging me for, so I can explain the how and why we’re doing something and make more of an impact.”
Mallory Fisk helps clients start new businesses, raise capital, and protect their intellectual property.
Her aim is to provide clients both practical and legal solutions to help their businesses grow and thrive.
As a transactional attorney, Mallory focuses on intellectual property issues such as registering trademarks and copyrights, drafting license agreements; and advising and defending against potential infringement.
She also has experience in capital markets and securities and offers compliance advice to companies in a wide range of industries.
Her practice includes a focus on real estate transactions, including negotiating, reviewing, and drafting purchase agreements, leases, easements, deeds, and restrictive covenants.
She takes pride in drafting documents and contracts that are tailored to her clients’ needs, from mitigating risk to structuring deals to their advantage.
She enjoys explaining the “how” and “why” of what she advises clients, so that they feel confident and empowered in their decision making. She strives to propose new, creative solutions that are useful for her clients and their businesses.
Mallory also advises clients on general business matters, including formation and governance, and advises clients entering the cannabis industry.Show More
- St. Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2014, cum laude)
- Concentration in Business Transactions
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Research and Writing
- Saint Louis University Public Law Review, Articles Editor
- Judicial Extern in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Academic Excellence Award in Legal Research and Writing
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S., 2010, cum laude)
- Missouri, 2014
- Illinois, 2015
- New York, 2017
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- The Illinois Bar
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts
- Missouri Courts Bulletin – Editor, Intellectual Property and Securities
Community & Civic Involvement
- Missouri Botanical Garden – Young Friends Council Member
- St. Louis Sports Commission Associates – Board Member
- Benton Park Neighborhood Association
- St. Louis Illini Club – Board Member